Climate of Covingtonw, Tn, Usa Average Weather
- Covingtonw, Tn, usa, 36°0'N, 90°0'W, 94 m (310 ft)
- Covingtonw, Tn has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Covingtonw, Tn is close to the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.1 degrees Celsius (59.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1324.1 mm (52.1 in).
- If Covingtonw, Tn were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: